Saturday, September 15, 2012

Life Is Just Not Fair But Remember That God Is Good

Some people are born with a silver spoon and some people are born poor. Some are light in color, handsome, intelligent and some are dark, not so likable features and there are those golden boys who are obviously the son's of God, tall and handsome, blue eyes, blond hair, athletic and intelligent.
Some people are born healthy and some have physical or mental disabilities, Some even die young.

There's no doubt that life can be tough and sometimes seem downright unfair but God is good. He created us perfect but our great ancestors didn't obey God that we inherited the wrath of the devil, sickness and everything bad.

Yes, I used to be overwhelmed by so many things, how I can provide my only child the things he needs, how can I send him to school, I worry about the house, the this, the that, but my worst enemy is stress. I could die of stress. I have to learn to relax and not dwell on problems. It didn't happen overnight but I got there after many years. I learned to trust God. I always refer to Matthew 6:25-26. Instead be concerned above everything else with the Kingdom of God and with what he requires of you and he will provide you with these other things. So do not worry about tomorrow, it will have enough worries of its own. There is no need to add to the troubles each day brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment