Friday, July 3, 2015

I Feel So Much Fear But Still Hopeful

10/12/14

It has been a year since I gave up gardening. I hope that I will never have to give up cooking! The only thing that's left that I love to do. A neighbor of mine told me he goes to yoga classes at  the clubhouse and when I was scooting with my dog, I became very emotional. I always feel left out whenever I hear that subject. I used to cry when I see someone just running. It took many years to get over that. I felt that if I was normal, I'm sure I would have looked better if I had still been exercising at the gym like I did most of my life until 2007. I miss my yoga and body sculpting classes!!!! Now there's not even a trace of the toned arms anymore!

Lately, I had been too weak to do anything. I try to recuperate as much as possible. To lie in bed after a busy day is restful but to lie in bed because that's all you can do is tiring. It causes even more numbness and stiffness in your limbs and torso. It can easily cause depression, sadness, anxiety and everything that would cause melancholy. Unfortunately, you don't have any choice but to beat it, there's no other way. I should still hope that one day I would be able to do things again. It maybe impossible but it sure helps to make the day better. (Just to put myself in a better mood) lol.

1 comment: